Maserati Service in Chicago, IL
Led by Gary Kral, Scott Wallace and Taylor Ladd, the Continental Maserati Service Department combines well over 100 years in technical experience with Maseratis and other exotic sports cars. Our Chicago-area Maserati service department is committed to delivering the best possible experience through top-tier customer service and exceeding our client’s expectations.
Our experienced, Maserati factory-trained service team is committed to giving our customer's vehicle the quality care and attention it deserves, for both new and preowned alike. Our Maserati technicians provide a full range of Maserati services in the Midwest to ensure your world-class automobile is performing in optimal condition. Between our four Maserati service Chicago technicians, Continental Maserati can provide the latest Maserati Quattroporte, Ghibli, and GranTurismo service in Hinsdale, IL, all the way to vintage Maserati vehicles like the A6GCS, 450S, Sebring, Ghibli, Bora and many more. No other dealer or service shop in the Midwest has as much Maserati experience as Continental Maserati. To learn more about the Continental Maserati Service Department, or to setup an appointment, contact our professional staff at (630) 655-3535 or schedule an appointment online at your convenience any time.
Our Full Range of Services Include:
Our factory certified technicians are highly qualified to perform:
- Maserati Factory Warranty Work
- Vehicle Diagnosis with the latest equipment
- State Emission Testing
- Diagnosis and Correction In-House Alignment
- Tire Mounting and Balancing
- And more...
We offer Professional Vehicle Detailing Packages.
Our Maserati service department specializes in vehicle restoration on vintage exotic vehicles, including full mechanical preparation and full cosmetic (interior and exterior) restorations.
Our factory certified Maserati service technicians have participated in extensive training to become certified in working on valuable historic vehicles. With years of experience, our Maserati service technicians can be trusted to take care of your most prized processions
Racing / Track
- Continental Hosted Client Track Days
- Pre- and Post-Track Inspection and Service by our factory trained technicians
- Vintage Race Car Preparation and Fabrication
- Full Time Transport Driver
- Continental Owned and Enclosed Transport Semi
- Shipping Arranged Nationwide
Why service your vehicle with us?
Our experienced, Maserati factory-trained service team is committed to giving our customer's vehicle the quality care and attention it deserves, for both new and preowned alike. Your complete satisfaction is our highest priority. Our Maserati service department provides a full range of services to ensure your Maserati is in top performing condition, including:
- Vehicle transport arranged for clients throughout the Midwest using our special enclosed transporter
- Experienced, factory-certified Maserati technicians
- State-of-the-art electronic diagnosis equipment and software with advanced four-wheel alignment
- Performance of all factory warranty repairs and knowledge of all the latest factory updates
- State emissions testing, diagnosis and correction
The Complete Continental Maserati Experience
The Maserati nameplate represents one of the most storied and exciting automobiles ever built. An exhausting dedication to quality goes into the creation of every Maserati model to deliver performance, luxury and style unlike any vehicle on the road today. With a machine so meticulously crafted, the repair and routine maintenance of it becomes a job that most service shops are unable to undertake. Continental Maserati has a full team with the knowledge, experience, latest tools and skills to give your Maserati vehicle the attention it deserves.
In addition to our ability to maintain and repair your finely crafted Maserati vehicle, the Continental Maserati Service Department also specializes in the restoration and racing preparation. From pre and post track care to Concours preparation, we offer a full menu of support and resources to help enthusiasts maximize the enjoyment of their Maserati’s, including:
- Full mechanical racing & track day preparation including pre & post track day inspection & servicing
- Vintage race car preparation and fabrication
- Expert Weber carburetion service and rebuilding
- Distributor rebuilding & precision bench testing
- Leather refurbishment, paintless dent removal, interior & exterior trim work, precision bodywork, painting and touch-up